Association for encouraging entrepreneurship
Global Teacher Prize
How to get a job in 21st Century
Before I Die
- Awarded educators in the past 6 years of realization of the project The best educators in Serbia.
- National winners within the Global Teacher Prize project for 3 years of the partnership with the Varkey Foundation.
- Awarded chess players within the project New hopes of Chess, where we held 32 chess tournaments in the past 7 years.
- The book "How to get a job in 21st Century + 444 Tips for a better carrier" has been given to the pupils in more than 20 cities in Serbia.
- 45+ months of existence of Before I Die wall in Ada Ciganlija.
Ivana Kovačević, Best Educator of Serbia, in the Top 50 Best Teachers in the World
Ivana Kovačević, one of the Best Educators of Serbia, was ranked in the Top 50 Best Teachers in the World as part of the Global Teacher Prize The non-profit, non-governmental organization "Živojin Mišić"...
The award presentation ceremony was held for the sixth generation of the Best Educators of Serbia!
On Saturday, December 21, in the stateroom of the Members of the Parliament’s Club, 10 awards were given to the Best Educators in Serbia for the year 2019.
The association “Živojin Mišić” in cooperation with the portal “Najbolja mama na svetu” [The Best Mum in the World] for the third year in a row!
The best educators of Serbia have had the opportunity to hold educational workshops with the youngest visitors of Immo Centre at the festival “Volimo da učimo“.
The workof the associationwas supported by
"After successful business cooperation with Devana, CBS International has decided to financially support the goals and activities of the Association, and in this way, we move things together for the better tomorrow. Thank you for recognizing our positive ideas!"
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience
can never go back to its old dimensions."
"I don't care that they stole my idea. I care that they don't have any of their own."
„To be a success in business: Be daring, be first, be different.“
Anyone who stops learning is old,
whether at twenty or eighty.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.