Dear Best Educators of Serbia, associates, and friends of the Association "Živojin Mišić", we would like to thank you for many years of successful cooperation.
In 2013, the Association "Živojin Mišić" was founded out of a desire to improve the society in which we live through various educational projects and actions. We believe that we have succeeded in that and that we have opened the door to many new associations that have the same or similar types of activities.
Today, when we look back on our previous nine years of existence, we are proud to say that,during our work:
- We had awarded 95 outstanding teachers throughout Serbia in the competition for "Best Educators of Serbia"
- That Serbia had three representatives in the 50 best teachers in the world according to the selection "Global Teacher Prize"
- That more than 650 young chess players were awarded within the project "New Hopes of Chess"
- That the book that analyzes and promotes the importance of entrepreneurship "How to get a job in the 21st century" is distributed in more than 20 cities in Serbia
- That the wall "Before I die" on Ada Ciganlija in Belgrade turned seven years old and will continue to exist
All the mentioned projects represent a mosaic of the work of our and your Association.
The founder of the Association, Vladimir Prelovac, together with the members of the Board of the Association, are satisfied with the work and influence that various actions and projects have had on our society and country.
Based on that, we inform the public that the Association will not be active for an indefinite period in the future.
Mr. Prelovac and other participants in the work of the Association warmly thank all fellow associates and well-meaning critics, who were a great support to the Association through many years of work and cooperation with various actors in education, film, media, chess, and other fields.
Team of the Association "Živojin Mišić"
26.04.2022. in Belgrade